Jump to Content
The BCO Alliance partners meet twice a year, generally in January/February and July/August. The purpose of these bi-annual meetings is to create a forum which stimulates and promotes:
- Increased learning and knowledge sharing among BCO Alliance participants;
- Enhanced cooperation and understanding on content and financing among donor members and NGO partners; and
- Greater collaboration among all BCO Alliance partners and their networks.
This dynamic interaction of donors and implementing partners is underpinned by a spirit of:
- Learning and exchange
- Multi-stakeholder open dialogue
- Coordination and synergies
Please click on a specific BCO meeting heading in the left-hand navigation bar to enter the members-only section of the site.
At the moment, this section is for members only. Please write to [email protected] for any specific requests for information regarding BCO meetings.